- This event has passed.
CSCAR Workshop: Intermediate SAS — April 15, 17, 19
April 15, 2013 @ 12:00 am - April 19, 2013 @ 12:00 am
- Simple arrays and multidimensional arrays.
- Do loops and nested do loops.
- Rearranging data from “wide” to “long” format and vice versa.
- Leads and lags in a data set.
- Changing the order of variables in a data set.
- Creating numeric variables from character variables and vice versa.
- Creating subsets of data.
- Getting rid of duplicate observations.
- Complex merging problems.
- Summarizing data across cases. Diagnosing errors in SAS. Basic use and creation of simple macros covered.
Fees: $263 – U-M Affiliated / $630 – Not U-M Affiliated When: April 15, 17, 19, 2013 1 – 4:30 p.m. Audience: Those already familiar with SAS basics, as described in the Introduction to SAS workshop. Location: Modern Languages Building (MLB), Room 2001A Instructors: Kathy Welch, Statistics Consultant and primary SAS Consultant for CSCAR. Other CSCAR staff may assist in workshop. Prerequisite: Familiarity with SAS basics, as described in the Introduction to SAS workshop. Class size: 24 Participants (1 per computer) For more information, visit http://cscar.research.umich.edu/workshops/. To register call (734) 764-7828 or visit http://cscar.research.umich.edu/workshop-registration/