- This event has passed.
Symposium on Big Data, Human Health and Statistics, June 25-26, Ann Arbor — June 15 registration deadline
June 15, 2015 @ 12:00 am
The U-M Department of Biostatistics is holding a two-day Symposium on Big Data, Human Health and Statistics on June 25-26 as the closing event of its summer institute on Transforming Analytical Learning in the Era of Big Data. Scheduled speakers are:
- Susan Murphy, Statistics, Psychiatry, and Institute for Social Research, U-M
- Jeremy M.G. Taylor, Biostatistics, Radiation Oncology, U-M
- Goncalo Abecasis, Biostatistics, U-M
- Jenna Weins, Computer Science and Engineering, U-M
- Todd Mostak, MapD
- Rachel Schutt, News Corp., Columbia University
For a detailed agenda and to register, visit the symposium website. The registration deadline is June 15.