- This event has passed.
User group for Xeon Phi to focus on user experience — July 8-9, Austin, Texas
July 8, 2014 @ 12:00 am - July 9, 2014 @ 12:00 am
This year’s meeting of the Xeon Phi User’s Group (IXPUG) will focus on User experiences and the direction ahead for Xeon Phi technologies. There will also be a training tutorial designed for both beginners and intermediate-level users. The format will consist of invited speakers, Intel technology updates, user lightning talks, and a round table discussion, with the following topics:
- Application porting concepts, experiences, and scaling
- Efficient methods and algorithms for many-core systems
- Large-scale system installation, maintenance and resource management
- The Phi processor architecture and technology, and beyond
- Phi Programming needs and concerns (round table discussions—bring your wish list).
The meeting will take place in Austin, Texas. There is no registration fee. The event Web site has more details and information on registration.